Laptop BIOS CMOS EPROMs Xeltek Superpro 3000U programs
Xeltek SuperPro 3000U
Xeltek SuperPro 3000U 48pin Stand-Alone Universal Programmer
The Xeltek Superpro 3000U is a professional universal programmer, which offers next to the extensive chipsupport and the extreme fast programming some additional leading highlights like the low-voltage support down to 1.5 V, the stand-alone operation without PC and extensive security functions.
The Xeltek Superpro 3000U programs nearly all available chips like: EPROMs, paged EPROMs, EEPROMs, serial EEPROMs, FLASH memory (NOR and NAND), bipolar PROMs, NVRAMs, Microcontrollers, GALs, PALCEs, PLD's, SPLDs, CPLDs, EPLDs, Firmware HUBs, MCU, standard logic. And everything up to DIP48 without any adapter or additinal accessory, with the optional PEP3000 extensionmodule even up to 100 Pins.
The device can be simply operated with the provided USB cable with your PC or notebook or in stand-alone mode without PC. The programmingspeed is near to the theoretical minimum, i.e. the Intel 28F320W18 (1.8 Volt 32Mbit) will be programmed and verified in only 18 seconds!
• Special Features Xeltek Superpro 3000U
• High Speed ProgrammerExtremely fast: a 28F320W18 (32MBit) can be programmed and verified in about 18 seconds
• Automatic Programming StartAutomatic Programmming Start: In production mode, the programmer detects newly inserted chips automatically and can automatically start the programming process. The operator can program chip series without any need to use the PC mouse or keyboard.
• Security featuresSelftest on startup, Chipverification in Socket (contact-test, short-circuit and gab detection), Overvoltage- and overcurrent-protection for all pins, Device ID-Check, Checksum generation (8-digits), PLD-Vectortest
• Pin extension module with 100 pinsUpgradeable to 100 universal pin-driver with the optional module PEP3000 (additional accessory, the PEP3000 module is not a part of the shipment)
• Stand-Alone ModeThe Xeltek Superpro 3000U allows gang programming using multiple devices in Stand-Alone operation!
• 40' and 74' standard logic ic testThe Xeltek Superpro 3000U can test CMOS40XXX,CMOS45XXX and TTL74XXX series chips
• Chip Support Xeltek Superpro 3000U
16 Bit EEproms
Chip updates on customer request
Free via software updates
Supported chip variants >47000
• Complete chip support list